Thoughts Created Inspiration

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I am the rain

I am the rain, pitter, pattering on a window. Some like me, other's don't care for me, many sing for me to go away. Some like to sing and dance as the rain falls on their faces and splash in the puddles that I have created. Others turn away, avoiding the outside and grumble while locking their doors tight so that I can't come in. 
Posted by Smileymcxoxo at 10:04 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Smileymcxoxo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2017 (13)
    • ▼  January (13)
      • This is the prologue to a book a wrote for creativ...
      • What is your story?                  I’ve alwa...
      • Self portrait Self-portrait with true feelings...
      • Perfection Embodies Mind “Have no fear of perf...
      • Ghost Story
      • Today was a snow day, so at least we had late star...
      • Prompt:  The Journey by Mary Oliver My heart s...
      • I am the rain I am the rain, pitter, pattering...
      • Hey there, So, I've never had a blog before so I ...
      • 10/5/16 I set my foot down onto the next bored, c...
      •                  I am a leaf I am a leaf, fallen...
      • Text Message poems Sleeping        My head re...
      • I I sit in silence pondering my thoughts I am ...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.