I
I sit in silence
pondering my thoughts
I am alone and I hate the feeling
I want to change but the others won't let me
II
I still sit in silence
my thoughts overcrowding my mind
I'm still alone but I'm used to the feeling
I want to change, but it's okay if I don't
the other's wont care
III
The silence is now my best friend
My thoughts are being taken over
Loneliness is my cloak, my feelings don't matter
There's no longer change, that's how it is
The others ignore me
IV
My silence is interrupted
My thoughts are becoming few
Someone has taken my cloak and changed my feelings
I'm starting to change and it's scary
The others notice
V
There is no longer silence
My thoughts are different
I am not alone and I love the feeling
I have changed and the others beckon me
No comments:
Post a Comment